2023 International Conference on Advanced Trends in Intelligent Manufacturing and Mechatronics Systems (ATIMMS 2023) will be held during December 28-30, 2023 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ATIMMS 2023 seeks to provide a high-level forum for experts, researchers, professionals, innovators and practitioners in the field of intelligent manufacturing and mechatronics mystems from industry and academia to present and discuss the wide spectrum of original and novel researches and contributions together.
Intelligent manufacturing and mechatronics mystems are hotspot topics in modern academic and scientific field. It is an especially new research direction, so novel and state-of-the-art researches and inventions related to intelligent manufacturing and mechatronics mystems emerge continuously. Besides, intelligent manufacturing and mechatronics mystems can be widely applied in many fields, such as automation, mechatronics, robotics, micro-electromechanical systems, power electronics systems and so on. ATIMMS 2023 will serve as a catalyst for communications and explorations on new concepts and novel achievements of intelligent manufacturing and mechatronics mystems from theoretical research to practical applications at the same time.
- Prof. Dr. Mohammed Chadli, Dr. Mastaneh Mokayef, Dr. Mohamed Khan Afthab Ahamed Khan and Prof. Dr. Hamid Reza Karimi will deliver keynote speeches (More details).
- ATIMMS 2023 is now open for soliciting papers.
- The word format template is available (Download).
- Submission due is September 31, 2023.
- We are calling for reviewers (More details).
- We are calling for keynote speakers (More details).
Peer Review Process
Step 1 (Received) Full length papers received will be given paper ID relevant to the
conference topic and track.
Step 2 (Under Screening) Initial screening review will be done by the conference editor. Initial screening includes relevance to the conference topic, plagiarism, organization of the paper, quality of figures/diagrams/illustrations/equations and technical novelty etc.
Step 3 (Under Review) Papers got through Step 2 alone will be forwarded to technical review process, which is a double-blind process. All papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Step 4 (Revision) Corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within 10 days on the date of intimation.
Step 5 (Under Review) Revised version of the papers will be sent to reviewers to ensure that all the suggested corrections have been carried out. If the reviewer still recommends for minor revision, editor will transfer its decision to be taken by the chairs of organization.
Step 6 (Accept / Reject) Final decision will be taken by the chairs of organization based on the recommendations by the reviewers and the same will be intimated to the corresponding authors.
Step 7 (CRP Received / Not Received) status of the Camera Ready Paper after the acceptance.
Step 8 (REG Complete / Pending) Status of the registration.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and unpublished research achievements. Meanwhile, the articles submitted must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If plagiarism is found, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- 2). Report the violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- 3). Report the violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- 4). Reserve the right to disclose the name, title of the article, name of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Peer Review Process